martes

Oral presentation: TdR, my research project



Self evaluation

First of all; my gesturing with the hands. Every oral presentation I remember myself not to do too much, but it's unconscious, I make it by an automatically way. I mus try to move them less. In my opinion the pronunciation was good, except some words like unconscious or knew.

A sentence which was really wrong was: I was taking notice. The right is: I was taking notes.

I also repeat a lot the word products. I should have searched synonyms.

Between the sentence I often says: emmm... what could be really disturbing if I do it to much. At the moment it's okay, but I will try to avoid it.

And finally, maybe my PowerPoint was to minimalist, I should write more than only the title or put more than one photo in one page.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario