martes

Oral presentation

Hello, today I'm going to talk about Kitesurfing. Last year I did an oral presentation"from that", but the difference is that now I pracise it!
This summer I have "made" a course. I was working all the summer and the last days I "have do" the course.

"At" the first day I was nervous because I had waited a long time for this day.I was "practing" on the beach, with a very little kite, to learn more or less how to fly it. And after we ... with another guy who did the course with me too, we prepare a big kite, like that and I "flew" it on the beach. At the end of the day I was very tired and I "went sleep" during the afternoon.

"At" the second day was very cold, but it was the day when I went into the water. But I "wear" a neoprene, like the photo, and I didn't "not" feel "too much" the water. First I began with the "body-drag". That is to know how you must fly the kite so that you can get up and after I do it with the board. It's very... It was very difficult and it's very tired because you must be with the arms up and look at the sky to... to watch at the kite and the wind.
And now, my present and future.I have bought all the material and my kite is a North Vegas from 2008. It's a very secure kite, it has nine square meter and it's like that but in yellow and black and it's very good for beginners but you can also jump and do another tricks.

That's me last Friday, when arrived the kite. I have bought it from Glen, who "is" my kite-teacher because he's selling his old ones, and I have bought it from "he."
And yeasterday arrived the board, I was very happy.
And in March I'm goinig to participe in a World wite meeting. It's every year in ten countries around the world and here in Spain it's in Sant Pere Pescador. It's only for girls and I want to participe.

And here are some more photos, that "was" me on the beach, yes.. and practising. And I have learnt to "kitesurf" and to fall.
Do you have any questions?

Thank you for your attention




P.S. that what are between " " are the mistakes what I said during the oral presentation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario